Setting up a company in Switzerland is quick and easy.
The Swiss law permits to set a company in Switzerland by foreigners even if they don’t live in Switzerland.A local business partner is needed There are 3 legal forms:
1- Individuel which means the person is offering his services on his own name. The person should have an address in Switzelrand
2- Sàrl Société à responsabilité limité is limited responsibilities, one person with an address can create it or a number of persons at lest one of them has and address in Switzerland. The needed capital is 20’000 Frs.
3- SA société anonyme, Any person either in Switzerland or abroad can create it but the Administrator should have an address in Switzerland. The capital needed is 100’000 Frs but it’s possible to create the SA company with 50’000 Frs and the other 50’000 Frs is liberated.
Our partner Start-com has developed the turnkey Business service. He has centralized all the procedures in a single office where you can meet:
– the business consultant (choose the appropriate legal form and business model)
– the accountant (Keeping clean and transparent accounts)
– the tax specialist (optimize tax benefits)
– the webmaster (create the virtual showcase)
– the marketing consultant (marketing strategy and branding)
– the insurance advisor (AVS, LPP, LAA, RC, Suva)
– the real estate agent (Find a commercial premises and business address)
the lawyer (right to work and right to holidays, basic salary)